Purchase U-Upload Professional »
Please enter the following information to purchase a license of U-Upload Professional.
Please read and understand the following before we can process your form:
- We strongly encourage you to first download and try our software before making a purchase. During your evaluation period, please contact us and we will provide you with a free trial (including support) for up to 30 days.
- Applet license keys are based on the IP or domain name of the web server that serves the applet itself. Our advertising banner will only be removed on the IP or domain that was specified by you during the purchase of the license. If you puchase a license for your domain, all of your sub-domains will automatically be included. When licensed, the applet can connect to any FTP server. In other words, the license is tied to the web server hosting the applet, NOT the FTP server you are connecting to.
- Servlet license key is based on the IP of the web server that hosts the servlet rather than the applet.
- We recommend a minimum of 3 connections for the UnlimitedFTP servlet to facilitate reconnection when needed.
- Licenses are available on a “leased” (yearly renewal) or “perpetual” (owned) basis. Differences between the two licensing models are itemized inline below.
- A leased license will automatically expire one year after the date of purchase.
- There is a $200 fee to transfer your license to another IP or domain name. If you are using the yearly renewal model, you may change your domain during the renewal process at no cost.
- The applet code-signing certificate must be renewed every 2 years. This is independent of your license, and is simply a means of guaranteeing the applet has not been tampered with. The certificate is renewed in February of every odd-numbered year (ex. February 2011). Be sure to download the latest version of the applet at that time. If the certificate lapses, the applet will remain functional; however, users will be warned that a certificate has expired.
- You are entitled to one development key free of charge when you purchase a license. The development key will be valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Each additional development key will cost $50 per key per 3 months or $200 per year. You must have a valid production license in order to purchase development keys.
- The leased license comes with telephone and email support, and all upgrades for the course of the year. When renewing the lease, support is also renewed.
- The Perpetual or “owned” license entitles you to a lifetime license key with free support for the first year. A perpetual license doesn't need to be renewed and will not expire. Software upgrades for a perpetual license are free. Support may be renewed on a yearly basis for 15% of the original cost.
- The source code is not provided when you license the applet. If you require some additional features, we might be able to help you via our custom software development services.